It is an honor indeed to be one of the resource persons in this event. One thing I noticed though in events like this, most of the participants are actually from Manila who hardly had time to catch up with each other.
As I arrived just in time for my speaking slot, I wasn't able to attend any of the plenary sessions or breakout panel. I got mixed feedback as well. If you were able to join, feel free to share your thoughts.
Some of the handouts available for download are:
- Opportunities and Threats for Asia’s Emerging ITES Industry (Gil B. Genio, Innove Communications, Inc.)
- Promoting Investments in Asia ICT/ITeS (Dipanjan Banerjee, CSDMS)
- Prople BPO Presentation (Fernando P. Cala II, Prople BPO)
- Holy Cow! Animation Presentation (Marlyn Montano, Holy Cow! Animation)
- THE PHILIPPINE ICT INDUSTRY: Advantages & Challenges (Angelo Timoteo M. Diaz de Rivera, CICT)
- Trends and Challenges in eGovernance (Angelo Timoteo M. Diaz de Rivera, CICT)
- ICT in Government: Redefining public service through information and communications technology (Atty. Eric Gene C. Pilapil, Stradcom Corporation)
- Leveraging Best Practice in ITES Sectors (Dondi Mapa, Dell International Services)
- Case Study: Adapting the Silicon Valley model to the Philippines (Dennis Posadas)
- Our Venture Capital Firm's Approach (Gerry Valenciano, ICCP Venture Partners)
- Knowledge Management: The Stradcom Case (Miguel M. Dalawampu, Stradcom Corporation)